WWCSC BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MEETING
Friends of Ives Pool/WSCS
Board Meeting, 15 November 2010
Sebastopol City Hall
In attendance: Virginia Porter, Eric Fritsch, Lynn Deedler, Alan Siegle, Liza Prunuske.
Members of the public: Steve Sheldon, Tim Birney, Beth Buchanan, Lyn Lemaire, Barbara Deedler
Meeting called to order at 6:05 pm.
- Liza did not submit draft minutes. She will have them for next meeting.
Statement on ballot counting and validation of election
- Liza and Alan explained that another ballot had been printed and mailed to all members. Alan reiterated that Reprographics acknowledged that they had caused the faulty ballots. Reprographics is paying for all printing costs.
- Ballots were opened and counted by Virginia, Alan and Liza. The ballots yielded the following results: Tim Birney 67, Lynn Deedler 59, George Kuhn 58, Emily Scott 58, Steve Sheldon 57, Eric Fritsch 56.
- Discussion followed about how to proceed with the election since George and Emily tied for third place. Suggestions included another election, one serving as an alternate, and a coin toss. Alan and Liza will meet with George and Emily and bring a recommendation back to the Board at the next meeting.
- Virginia will draft a membership/fundraising letter to be sent to members after Thanksgiving.
- Ann Krinard will be conducting a membership drive during aqua aerobics classes in early December.
Meeting adjourned at 6:47 pm.